suggesting new mailing lists for osmocombb

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Tue Feb 15 22:44:41 UTC 2011

hi, its probably best if you post this on the public mailing list, not
directly to me,
as i am not that involved with the project (this reply is CC to the
baseband-devel
btw. - so that you dont have to remail it, and everything is in context :)).

so long!
azet

--
"I have no certainties, at most probabilities." -- Renato Caccioppoli