suggesting new mailing lists for osmocombb

Hagen Fritsch fritsch+osmocom-baseband at in.tum.de
Tue Feb 15 08:01:19 UTC 2011

Personally, I think a web-based forum is more appropriate for
user-discussions such as build problems or supported hardware. It also
facilitates searching, information grouping and adminstration (moving
threads) and makes spam-control easier. (+ one doesn't have to subscribe
just to be up-to-date).

That was just an idea, but then again I don’t really want to start a
discussion on mailinglist vs forums. Therefore a summary of arguments is
found for example here:

Hagen