suggesting new mailing lists for osmocombb

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Tue Feb 15 00:39:30 UTC 2011

i hab no problem compiling the source after reading the documentation
carefully and the content
of the --help parameters of the various programs. also: the
distribution should not matter.

this is a perfect example, by the way. and, i've got the mail about
the newcomer list, is there a
posibility to moderate/filter the mailing list. after the 27c3 talk
about wideband gsm sniffing, it seems
traffic got quite up a bit and people who have no idea of what they
are doing are trying to "reverse
engineer" the presented python scripts. maybe just a feeling, but i
got interested in both the development,
and of course a bit because of the sniffing talk, but developing an
GSM stack on cheap cell phones is just
a great idea, respect to the developers, by the way for the code so far.

so long
azet

--
"I have no certainties, at most probabilities." -- Renato Caccioppoli