gpsd support

Dario Lombardo dario.lombardo at libero.it
Wed Feb 9 14:42:36 UTC 2011

Hi all
here I am with the first patch to support gpsd. The new code is used
only if libgps is found, otherwise old code is used. There is an issue I
had to bypass when integrating old code: the osmocom gps_* funcs have
identical names to the libgps api :(. So I had to rename the osmocom gps
functions to osmo_gps_*. Unfortunately when using logic names for
functions sometimes it creates collisions with other code :). Hope this
doesn't create new issues.
Tell me if you think it can be considered good from coding approach and
if it works :).
Cheers
Dario.