GsmMap without GPS

Bogdan Alecu b.alecu at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 06:20:14 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Harald - I will put the sourcecode later on today. The reason I didn't was because the code it's not so clean and good - but it works.
Martynas - my phone remain stationary and in fact I have over 40 cells (from other networks too). I don't find it to be a lot. About the precision, Google returned "accuracy":3875.0" which is surprisingly true. I was about 3-4km  away from the final coordinates. Maybe I'll modify the code to give the position for each cell it finds.
Tomas - No proprietary libraries, the code will be here in the evening. It's not so professional done, but considering that it took me somewhere around 30 minutes, I'm good with it.

Regards,
Bogdan