Please report all known bugs/issues to trac!

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri Dec 16 07:49:14 UTC 2011

Hi all!

I would like to ask everyone to report known issues with OsmocomBB to
the trac at http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/newticket

I think there is a lot of knowledge already somwewhere in the project,
but it's not readily available.  Especially as there is some movement
towards creating an actual usable phone, it would be great to have a
collection of all known problems in the existing code.

Don't worry too much if you don't know the correct component to which to
attach the report, we will figure that out.

If you don't have a wiki account for bb.osmocom.org, just send me a mail
and I will create it.

Thanks for your cooperation!