RFC: Osmocom developer workshop 2012

Joachim Steiger roh at hyte.de
Mon Dec 5 00:27:30 UTC 2011

Harald Welte wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Thinking a bit more about timing, it seems that the second half of March
> is a good idea.

> So I'd propose something like four days in the second half of march.
> Should we try to overlap/extend a weekend?  I guess this would help
> people with e regular dayjob, as not as many holidays would be required.
>
> If there are no objections in the next 48 hours, I will talk to C-Base
> about availability during that timeframe.

since there are not that many participants listed in the wiki and after
talking to my fellow hackers here at raumfahrtagentur i can state that
we would be happy to host the developer meeting in our location.

we haven't yet planned any events in 2012, so there should be no other
event blocking certain dates.

greetings

--

roh