OT: Chinese C118 supply?

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Aug 29 10:33:12 UTC 2011

Hi all,

at the CCC Camp two weeks ago, a Chinese guy approached me, stating that
there he has contacts to a considerable supply of very inexpensive C1xx
family phones in China.

Unfortunately we didn't exchange contact details, so I'm trying this
route.  If you are the person that has talked to me about this topic,
pleaes contact me by private e-mail.

I would love to use this opportunity to provide inexpensive C1xx phones
to the larger OsmocomBB user community.

Thanks in advance,