neighbour cell measurement

Alexander Huemer alexander.huemer at xx.vu
Sat Aug 27 10:29:11 UTC 2011

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 09:00:34PM -0700, xuchenyu wrote:
> Hello! I think that your neighbour cell measurement code is at the branch
> remotes/origin/laforge/neigh_sb
>
> But when I use "git -b branch remotes/origin/laforge/neigh_sb", it told me
> that I am in this branch, but it seemed that the source code did not change,
> no neighbour cell measurement code!
>
> Any one can tell me why and the solution?
>
> Thanks very much!
>
> --

Xuchenyu,

The command line you pasted is not valid.
What you are trying to do, checking out a remote branch, is a very basic
operation in git. You first should make yourself familiar with the tools used
by osmocom-bb, see [1].
There is very good documentation for git, e.g. [2], [3].

Kind regards
-Alexander Huemer

[1] http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/PreliminaryRequirements
[2] $ man gittutorial