[airprobe-main] Sniff Tool Development offer for c118

Marten Christophe technosabby at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:16:37 UTC 2011

Dear all on the  List,

I am really serious to get that sniff code developed, please tell me
you fee for development, and reasonable fee
that I must be able to pay I will give you guarantee that i will not
use sniff code or any illegal purpose any where in the world nor
disclose it
to some one else if you want you can give it under strict license agreement.

conditions:   I will use it for my project for education broadcasting
                 2) I will not disclose or distribute to third party
or entity or person.

you can mention it to your license agreement.

Kind Regards,
Marten.