missing layer23 application

mad mad at auth.se
Wed Apr 13 14:35:53 UTC 2011

> sorry to bother you for this, but after compiling everything and having the
> osmocon and mobile application working,
> I found out that the layer23 application is missing.
> Can you help me understanding which one are the sources for it and which
> make
> file is responsible for its compilation,
> I really can't figure out what went wrong.

Your compilation went well but the layer23 application you are searching for doesn't exist any more since this changeset

http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/changeset/88eb926637fe6864134509842af6757ff3dbdb8b/src/host/layer23/src/misc/Makefile.am

three months ago. It's now called ccch_scan and you should look at the ML, the code and further changes to see if it does what you expected from layer23 to do.

Regards,
  Mad