unknown error

roytechie roy.techie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:03:33 UTC 2011

I have used the gnuarm-3.4.3 toolchain.

Earlier while compiling I got this message saying that "osmocore/signal.h"
was missing.So I just included the full path
"/home/roy/osmocom-bb/src/shared/libosmocore/osmocore" in the signal.h file.

After that  i got the error that "libosmocore.a " file is missing.So I again
gave the whole path of libosmocore.a in the makefile.

Now it compiled and i have got this error.

I have got some files (*.bin) in compal_e88 folder except
loader.compalram.bin so can i use the mobile phone now.Will the absence of
loader.compalram.bin hinder the use of the mobile phone.