Some L1 updates

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Sep 16 20:23:52 UTC 2010

Sylvain, Dieter, Andreas:

It's great to see the kind of progress you guys are making. Congratulations!

Unfortuately, for both personal and work reasons, I don't really see me being
able to contribute significantly to OsmocomBB throguh at least the next
two months.  I wish it were different, but there are some priorities.

Nonetheless, I will follow your progress and will try to give input as
mcuh as I can on this mailinglist.

Sylvain: Feel free to commit your stuff to master once you are confident
about it.  No need for waiting for me to review every line.

My main objective with regard to the code in master is:
* it should be one commit per feature
* we should not try to introduce new 'hacks' but rather remove old
  ones by proper code
* Linux kernel coding style must be followed closely

Happy coding,