OsmocomBB.TCH.

Marten Christophe technosabby at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 12:24:44 UTC 2010

Hello All,

> I have cross compiled my code, long time back and it is running
successfully on my c123, done all prerequisite like libtoolchan and ARM elf
cross compiling.
Layer1.bin , even i run ./bcc_scan and all other commands. successfully.

I compiled the code downloaded from * git://git.osmocom.org/osmocom-bb.git,

but as Sylvain suggested me the TCH support is available only in
*sylvain/testing
branch for now.

i again downloaded new copy *git://git.osmocom.org/osmocom-bb.git, from and
manually verified the file he done changes

like layer1/makefile

but the changes was not present hence , my question is very simple, how i
can download codes for  ** *sylvain/testing branch
or if there is something other method to compile * ** *sylvain/testing
branch, kindly advise me plz.

Hello Mr. Deiter,

Yes i want to get same TCH on all mobile a BTS is transmitting ,

Plz Plz ,Kindly elobarate me  MOC or MTC stand for.
if you have some spare time

Kindl Regards,