OsmocomBB.TCH.

Marten Christophe technosabby at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:06:28 UTC 2010

Hello Peter,

I just want to know, as Mr. Deiter replied in his mail, that, current
version will not work for my purpose so i have almost,

15 copy of git clone git://git.osmocom.org/osmocom-bb.git, date wise , means
i have old source code also, i remember that Mr. Deiter had deployed the TCH
support in August , and right after i made a copy of it , will that work any
ways with some small  hacks ?

keeping right from April to  till date. from the same link advised by you.
right now I'm traveling , for collecting fund  for a   NGO , so might i have
no Internet access in remote areas..
it is a developing nation

Thanks for you time,

Kind Regards,