OsmocomBB.TCH.

Nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 07:43:36 UTC 2010

  Maybe he needs just a simple example how you guys do that. That might
help him to see some logic in the code and can pick it up quickly. Also,
you never know what experience he has, maybe with some help he can help
you back more. But than again, it's all up to your free time, which is
always too short.