OsmocomBB.TCH.

Marten Christophe technosabby at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 02:03:53 UTC 2010

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your Reply,

> I can see you all are too busy to give this osmocombb a final shape.
plz don't take me Wong, by this i men to say , these people are already busy
and I'm just disturbing them ...

see,  i'm not asking some one should develop custom application for me ,
but i just want a hint , you know some times .. you need to read a thousand
pages to understand some thing , but  only a hint from expert can enlighten
your path to right direction.. I'm reading for hard work but only .. a hint
required from where should i start..
what all subjects should be referred.

can you do me a favor tell me how can i tune to specific or desired  TS

Kind regards,