bb-osmocom: sim.c

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Mon Nov 29 12:22:35 UTC 2010

Hello Ton,

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 23:09:59 +0100, "Ton Slewe" <ton.slewe at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have tracked down the error to sim.c. I tried to push it to the GIT
> repository which does not seem to work (credentials?). Maybe somebody
> can patch it in their version and then push it. Or otherwise please
> point me in the direction to get it fixed in the repository.

You have take the version from Sylvain's testing branch (Sylvain, please
correct me if the extended SIM driver is no longer there) ?

I ask because there is already a fixed version with several improvments
which is supposed to work in this branch (at least for those SIM task
required to access a real network).

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de