simtrac hw

ml at mail.tsaitgaist.info ml at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Sun Nov 21 14:14:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

Because I'm also deceived by the rebelSIM, I was programming a sim
sniffer using an atmega, by detecting the clock freq. manualy. Until
Harald announced his SIMtrac.
His solution is way easier, and more reliable. This is why I've now done
a hw design for it.
I don't know if it's the right mailing list, but it seemed to be the best.
I'm not a electronic expert, I just follow datasheets and examples. I
used the openPCD schema to do this one.
There is :
- the AT91SAM7SXXX
- 2 SC sockets (ID-1 and ID-000) for the SIM in credit card and usual
size, as on the rebelSIM
- 1 SC port (IN) to connect the SIM for the phone (I would use the ones
from rebelSIM)
- 1 SC port (OUT) to be able to use the signal using external HW
- the sam-ba port to be able to flash it

here the schema : https://file.tsaitgaist.info/www/?a=d&i=CWn6xIaCVe
please tell me if there is something wrong, or needs some improvement. I
will design the PCB shortly.

thanks,
tsaitgaist