CECT C3100 / MT6223 (was Re: public project with MTK baseband firmware project)

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sun May 9 09:16:14 UTC 2010

Hi all,

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 07:21:40AM +0000, Wolfgang Spraul wrote:

> 5) CECT C3100, ca 20 USD, MT6223CA, MT6139BN, RDA6212+
>
> The standard set of 5 test points I seem to find on all MTK phones are PWRKEY,
> RX, TX, GND and VBAT.
> Beyond that test points are rare. The CECT C3100 had a few small ones right
> next to the CPU (but under a soldered shielding case). Might be something
> interesting but not sure yet.

I've used the PCB layers to trace the JTAG wires.  They should be assigned
as indicated in the picture at
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:C3100_testpads_jtag.png

The "RTCK" is a bit strange, it is the 'return jtag clock', i.e.  you get back
the clock that you send to TCK.

I haven't tested any of those yet, but maybe at some point during the next
weeks...

Happy hacking,