Yet Another Way of Communication

Samuel Omlin samuel.omlin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 03:58:56 UTC 2010

Hi,

First off, thank the community--OsmocomBB for launching and then sharing the
development of mobile protocol stack first.

As we can understand, the current mailing list has been acting as the
primary way of communicating between one another on the project basis.

For these quick questions as well as immediate discussions, however, most
likely there should be yet another way to complement, like irc on the
freenode.

Or, for the above issue you guys out there have other ways to solve, eh? If
so, please take me into the circle as well, just because I have too many
questions to ask. :)

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Samuel