which OS?

Arne Zachlod zachso at arcor.de
Sun Mar 21 14:17:03 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm very new here and I wanted to ask if you already choose an OS? On
the website I read that you don't want to use FreeRTOS. Is this
information still up to date? Which RTOS u want to use instead? I have
found a small summary of potential candidates at wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_real-time_operating_systems

the best candidate seems to be BeRTOS, but i think it could be a little
bit too much (e.g. it has a complete graphics subsystem).

Regards
Arne