C155 status

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Mar 11 20:06:00 UTC 2010

Hi all,

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 06:15:57PM +0100, nicolho wrote:
> >At this point there seems to be a hang. However, it looks like the LCD
> >is being partially initialized (?), at least the backlight is enabled
> >and there's a white screen (no "Hello world" on it though).
>
> same here... l1test.bin and others run on c123 but not on c155

I've never tested the C155 images after merging the LCD drivers, so that
might be a candidate to check for.  Another suggestion is the
introduction of multi-device builds (i.e. that we build compal_e88 and
compal_e99 separately).

Hope this will point you in the right direction to identify the cause.