RFC: updated Wireshark patch

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Mar 4 17:18:09 UTC 2010

hi jason,

On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 12:39:02AM -0500, Jason wrote:
> All,
>
> I found some low-hanging fruit.  :-)  Attached is an updated patch against
> the latest wireshark trunk svn.  It incorporates all of the requested changes
> in the bug comments [1].

First of all, thanks - but

I already had done that but not committed/submitted as some other changes
(gsmtap v 0x02) were pending.  there are some minor bugs left that I'll
hopefully resolve later today.

It is a good idea to post to this list before you take on some task, this
way we can avoid duplication of work...