Strange Problem / Cheap Cables

Lubomir Schmidt gentoo.lubomir at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 3 12:08:30 UTC 2010

That is the same cable. The T191 the "the" cable what is normaly used.
It must be verry smal modificated to fit into the C1xx. You must cut a
bit from the black plastic near the jack to fit "fully" inside.

PS: With the cable from dealextreme you dont have to make this
modifications on the cable(i doesnt need that on the cable i get from
them).