AW: Phone acting as a BTS

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Wed Feb 24 10:30:58 UTC 2010

>> But I guess you can use two MSs, one for transmit and one for receive
>> overcome this limitation. Is there any problems with this approach
other
>> then good clock synchronization?
>
>You need a very good clock sync :) But that's something that could be
>tried I guess.

maybe..

you could sync the "receiver phone" to the "transmitter phone" by using
one timeslot. (TS7)

or you could sync the receiver phone to a nearby bts and use a control
line on the serial link to sync the transmitter phone to the receiver
phone. (you need to cross-connect the serial ports on the phones for
signalling anyway.)

andreas