Osmocom SIMtrace

Nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 08:49:28 UTC 2010

  I've done some sam7A3 and sam7s256 development a few years ago, but
normally you have tools for that. I was using a commercial one IAR, but
there are opensource alternatives, you can google for it.

Have you ever tried flashing sam7S64 microntroller?
Cause you don't really need to figure out how flash work, you just need
the right tool which loads the firmware into the uC.