Sciphone G2 (MT6235) status

Andrew aifiltr0 at invyl.ath.cx
Fri Dec 3 20:01:07 UTC 2010

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 19:53:19 +0200, <Marcin.Mielczarczyk at tieto.com> wrote:
> Hi list,

Hi Marcin, thanks for the update.
I have been working recently on 3 things with my E1000:
As you suggested, I have tried to make a nand backup, which was of no
good: the nand just doesn't want to be read past 256 KiB (2 sectors)
and UART is still acting weird on 52 Mhz AHBx4. 26Mhz seem to fix the
issue, but I have not yet managed to make RAM work on that frequency yet.
I still have that weird uart bug, that makes dumping via uart impossible,
but I guess that dumping to an SD card can be a solution.

USB loader is still work in progress - I'm not very familiar with USB (No
more than implementing USB devices with vusb stack on AVRs), so it takes
time to read the specs.
I have also looked into the keypad driver and even made a more or less
working draft - keypad driver should be working some time next week - I'll
send the patch to the list.

Regards,
Andrew.