Wanted: Osmocom logo

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:15:22 UTC 2010

> If anyone has an idea how to decently make the difference between osmocomBB
> and BSC more clear, or even has a completely different idea, let us hear/see
> them :)

Two comments:
 - I like the 'inverted' suffix
 - I'm wondering if that suffix shouldn't be on the next line
   (right aligned). It's to avoid a too elongated aspect ratio that
   can sometime make it hard to use/integrate the logo when a more
   'square' one is expected.
   (doesn't need to be square, just not too elongated. And currently
    the antenna + 'osmocom' + 'sgsn' is pretty long :)

Sylvain