Use OsmocomBB as OpenBTS / airprobe clock generator

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sun Apr 11 05:39:40 UTC 2010

Hi!

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 11:57:12PM +0200, Sylvain Munaut wrote:

> The Altera Cyclone on the USRP1 has two internal PLL.

oh, great, even better.  We were speculating about that for some time
and then thought it might be easier to generate the signal externally
than to set up the proprietary toolchain fro building a modified version
of the FPGA bitstream.

> Has anybody tried to use those to get a internal 52 MHz clock from an
> external 13 MHz input ?

Maybe a good idea to ask that at gnuradio-discuss and the openbts
mailing lists.