SRAM Prpblem

Yaniv Shiber yanivshiber at gmail.com
Thu May 9 21:49:20 UTC 2013

Hi to All

I am trying to implement Xilinx microblaze on the umtrx2 with EMC core that
connect to the external SRAM.  I configured the EMC to Synchronous mode and
I used the UCF that is published at the GITHUB. If I am trying to deluge
the MCU without the EMC the MCU seem running, but when I connect the EMC,
the MCU stuck and I cannot download the code through the JTAG.

Please advise how to connect the EMC core to the external SRAM ?

thanks in advance,

Yaniv