UmTRX

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 11:53:20 UTC 2013

Albert,

In this case yes, it's possible. You could get RXOUT values on
the four test points at the north-west corner of the chip (TST5 - TST8).
Note, that they are differential and separate I/Q.

To acquire 25MHZ you could set LPF to 28MHz, as Sylvain pointed or
completely disable it. I strongly recommend you to use an external bandpass
filter in the latter case.

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Albert-Miquel Sánchez <albertm at salleurl.edu

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио