transceiver won't start; fpga build error

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 17:23:14 UTC 2013

Hi Stephane,

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 9:14 PM,  <stephane at shimaore.net> wrote:
>> We'll look into the FPGA compilation issue - may be Andrew forgot to
>> check in that file. Thank you for reporting this.
>
> FWIW the issue appears with d7628bcd0b562f8a3be02eb52acc2f5e0a541c33 ;
> commit 9d67877209fa5f92d0858ad041be198bd0262045 doesn't have the issue.

Btw, do you have experience with Xilinx FPGAs programming? We have an
issue with ICAP which prevents us to use a "production" FPGA bitstream
- right now we use only "safe" bistream. It's not a critical issue and
thus we haven't looked into it deeply, but it would be very convenient
to have it working. If you feel like you could do that, I'll explain
it in more details.

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио