osmo-bts-trx compilation

stephane at shimaore.net stephane at shimaore.net
Fri Dec 27 22:19:00 UTC 2013

Hello,

Martin O'Shield encouraged me to post the documentation I had started on
OsmoCom integration with UmTRX, so here you go:

* https://github.com/shimaore/umtrx-osmo-bts
  which describes how to get started with the BTS side

* https://github.com/shimaore/umtrx-osmo-bsc
  which deals with the BSC side

Basically each of these contain a "how.txt" file on how to build the
software, and a "start.sh" template script on how to start it.

Feel free to use github's Issues and Pull Requests to ask questions or
suggest changes.
S.

--
Stéphane Alnet -- Telecom Artisan. OpenSource Advocate.
Development and integration for FreeSwitch, OpenSIPS, CouchDB, Node.js.