RRLP

Craig Reading craig.reading1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 20:03:43 UTC 2013

Alexander,

Challenge accepted! I think I've managed to get my head around the
technical aspects of RRLP with GPS - interesting so say the least! Looking
forward to doing some playing and experimenting over the next few days.
I'll post my experiences at www.genesysguru.com and copy back to the UmTRX
mailing list.

Regards
Craig