RRLP

Max.Suraev at fairwaves.ru
Tue Apr 2 10:07:31 UTC 2013

01.04.2013 22:04, Craig Reading пишет:
> Before I start "playing" with RRLP in OpenBTS 2.8 with UmTRX I'm just wondering if
> anybody has some current advice.

I've played with it recently at EasterHegg-13 installation: the RRLP passed all the
bundled tests, requests were sent to the phones (some flash gps indicator) and .cgi
logs are filled with data but there were nothing in corresponding sqlite db.

So to summarize - it works but not entirely the way it's planned :)

Do run your own experiments, I didn't had time to carefully analyze code and logs yet
but it seems quite promising.

--
best regards,
Max, http://fairwaves.ru