Multicarrier OpenBTS on UmTRX

Thomas Tsou tom at tsou.cc
Tue Oct 30 17:55:54 UTC 2012

Hi Andrey,

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:46 AM, Andrey Sviyazov <andreysviyaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you use TXLPF and which if yes?
> And also, please let us know other registers dump of TX part, especially
> TXVGA's.
> Btw, unfortunatelly, I do not know how to switch LPF otherwise than by
> direct registers access.
> Now I work with power consumption and forced to write to registers to see
> can LPF to suppress spurs (which occur without LDO regulators) or not.

I set LPF through the UHD interface. This was necessary because the
default setting was too narrow. Unfortunately, I did not capture at
any register values.

  https://github.com/ttsou/openbts-multi-arfcn/commit/a95d8f7f

I don't see how the LPF can suppress these spurs because they occur
inside the multicarrier passband.

  Thomas