Multicarrier OpenBTS on UmTRX

Andrey Sviyazov andreysviyaz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 10:46:25 UTC 2012

Hi Thomas.

Do you use TXLPF and which if yes?
And also, please let us know other registers dump of TX part, especially
TXVGA's.
Btw, unfortunatelly, I do not know how to switch LPF otherwise than by
direct registers access.
Now I work with power consumption and forced to write to registers to see
can LPF to suppress spurs (which occur without LDO regulators) or not.

Best regards,
Andrey Sviyazov.