Open-source telecom T-shirts

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:15:52 UTC 2012

Hi all,

We're thinking about making T-shirts with open-source telecom. I've
posted a call for ideas in my OpenBTS blog - please contribute.
Telecom needs more openness and you could help us promote this!
http://openbts.chemeris.ru/2012/10/reklama-open-source-telecom/

We plan to give them for free to the first 10-20 UmTRX buyers. Then
you'll be able to buy them from our web-shop or from one of our
friends and distributors.

If you proposal gets printed, you'll get a free T-shirt as well.

PS If you know a good online T-shirt printing service in US or Europe
- drop me a line. I've never done this in US/Europe before.

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио