LMS6002D support of LTE

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:35:46 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Andrey Sviyazov
<andreysviyaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since we decided to make version 3 (due to additions of  LMS thermosensors)
> then we can also add external Fref prescaler for PLL, no problems here.

Regarding TCXO frequency.

I think we're not going to release UmTRXv3 immediately, as UmTRXv2
works well for GSM. If I remember correctly, we planned to connect
temperature sensors to unused debug pins on UmTRXv2 or to extension
connector together with UmSEL daughter-board. Meantime, I want to be
able to test LTE with UmTRXv2 and thus my question was which maximum
TCXO frequency we could use. It seems like the answer is 30.72MHz,
because we don't have prescaler for PLL.

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио