Next UmTRXv2 batch

Robin Coxe coxe at close-haul.com
Wed Nov 7 17:35:28 UTC 2012

Just another data point...  I used PbFree solder paste on the GAPfiller
boards, but did all of the fixes using leaded solder.   It wasn't ideal,
but it was much easier than trying to use PbFree solder for modifications.

--
Robin Coxe  |  Close-Haul Communications, Inc.  |  Boston, MA
+1-617-470-8825