LMS TxLO noise

Andrey Sviyazov andrey.sviyazov at fairwaves.ru
Sun Jul 22 22:37:42 UTC 2012

Thomas, thanks for file.
But, may be you know, how to convert it to *.cfile for
tx_samples_from_file.exe?
Here attached zip with example of *.cfile which Alexander made for me in
somewhere like MathLab, I think so.
Rename zi_ to zip first.

Alexander, may be you know and then you can convert this file or part of it?

>> Overall measurements are close (either above or below) to 1.5/5 for
> >> the 900 band in general. 945 MHz is currently the best case, but that
> >> is the frequency I spent the most time on with calibration. Do we need
> >> to be consistently below 1.5/5 or just close?
> >
> > Thanks for the measurements. At the end we should be below that at all
> > GSM bands. For now it's fine to be close.
> >
> > I also noticed that your frequency is far off - could you calibrate it
> > and make pictures of the best and worst case in the 900 band?
>
> Perhaps this is a silly question, but how do I calibrate the clock? or
> use an external reference signal?

Actually you can tune LMS frequensy with 1Hz step to compensate known error.

Best regards,
Andrey Sviyazov.