UmTRX production

Jean-Samuel Najnudel - BJT PARTNERS SARL jsn at bjtpartners.com
Wed Jan 18 16:21:02 UTC 2012

Hi Alexander,

I will meet the French fab next monday. I am quite optimistic. This company
looks really serious and prices seems to be reasonable.

They would need some information about the TI160808U601 and the
TI201209U121. Could you please let me know a supplier for these beads ? Do
you have an approximate idea of the price of these components ?

By the way, if it is not already included in the GPS chip, it might be
useful to add a 1575 MHz GPS SAW filter on the GPS Rx path. As we will
transmit a strong GSM Tx signal, it might saturate the GPS Rx if we place
the GPS antenna near the GSM antenna. What do you think ?

Please let me know.

Best regards.

Jean-Samuel.
:-)