tetra-demod.py chain pipe error

Espectro Digital jack at espectrodigital.com
Thu Apr 2 17:45:29 UTC 2015

Hello, I'm trying to receive tetra signal from rtl_sdr by tetra-demod.py, but I got this error:

rtl_sdr -s 195312 -f 392.1M -|demod/python/tetra-demod.py -s 195312 -i /dev/stdin -o /dev/stdout|./float_to_bits /dev/stdin /dev/stdout|./tetra-rx /dev/stdin
Found 1 device(s):
  0:  Realtek, RTL2838UHIDIR, SN: 000000xx

Using device 0: Generic RTL2832U OEM
Found Rafael Micro R820T tuner
>>> gr_fir_ccc: using SSE
sample rate: 195312
>>> gr_fir_ccf: using SSE
Invalid sample rate: 195312 Hz
WARNING: Failed to set sample rate.
Tuned to 392100000 Hz.
Tuner gain set to automatic.
Reading samples in async mode...
Signal caught, exiting!
Signal caught, exiting!
Short write, samples lost, exiting!
EOF
User cancel, exiting...

FAQ:

Q: Why don't you use osmosdr-tetra_demod_fft.py instead tetra-demod.py?