Fun Cube Dongle Pro internals

Farhad Abdolian ny_farhad at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 12:56:25 UTC 2011

Hi,
I am in the process of building a
small unit with the E4000 connected to our mini-USRP design. We
expecting the receiver board to be ready by the end of August.

The device is under NDA, you need to sign and NDA with the company in order to get their datasheet. And once they have approved your company they
will send you the datasheet as well as the name of their local
distributer.

The device has an internal programmable IF RC Filter between 1MHz and 21.4 MHz in 16 steps.

BR,/Farhad