Host usage under Windows

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sun Mar 3 09:41:34 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 01, 2013 at 05:43:22PM -0300, Hugo Soares wrote:

Hi,

> And good news: I finnaly was able to capture something under Windows. My
> flex cable was messed up for some reason. Tested with other cable and
> captured traffic.

we at sysmocom do not do electrical testing with the flex cables and so
far we have had only one defect (the PCB was soldered off-by-one to the
cable). You mentioned you made a continuity test and it worked. Have you
been able to see what is wrong with the cable? Feel free to use the webshop
address of sysmocom to report the defect (if any).

thanks
	holger