Host usage under Windows

Hugo Soares hugofredericosoares at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 20:43:22 UTC 2013

I wouldn't merge this diff as it is since it was done for my personal use
and not for community. Putting the flags inside an "if cygwin_environment"
would be better.

And good news: I finnaly was able to capture something under Windows. My
flex cable was messed up for some reason. Tested with other cable and
captured traffic.

One more time, thank you for your time and effort.

Hugo.

--
Atenciosamente,
                          Hugo Frederico Soares