SIMtrace v0.7

Kevin Redon kevredon at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Sun May 8 15:00:59 UTC 2011

Hi

The corrections have been applied. I hope I did not forget anything.

The main changes :
- reset is a jumper
- bootloader switch added
- 100k resistors used (instead of 4.7k, I hope it does not break anything)
- jack connector added (for the debug)
- WP from flash connected
- USB voltage regulator TPS73633 used (lower capacitance)
- USB buffer used instead of the openPCB solution (thus no pull-up and
reset connection). saves space and complexity
- pin renamed
- QS3244 instead of QS3245 used, I/O and other pins are controlled
separately
- ...

To make the changes I used the AT91SAM7X-EK Evaluation Board User Guide.
The overall capacitance is reduced, but I think the 22uF for the battery
should be kept.

files : https://gsm.tsaitgaist.info/SIMtrace/v0.7/

good luck,
Kevin