build-gnuradio

Cinaed Simson cinaed.simson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 02:12:03 UTC 2017

On 10/18/2017 05:20 PM, Martin McCormick wrote:
> 	I am running Debian 7 on a system and Debian 8 on two
> other PC's and a raspberry PI and having no luck on running the build-gnuradio
> script.

You're the wrong mailing list. You want

I recommend using pybombs - I've never heard of build-gnuradio script.

Also, make sure there's only one installation of gnuradio - otherwise
you're going to have trouble.

Check to make sure the system doesn't already have a version of gnuradio
installed

  apt list --installed | grep gnuradio

I've built gnuradio under wheezy and jessie from source on a BeaglBone
Black, Odroid-C2, Odroid-XU4 and an i7 laptop. But I didn't use pybombs
- I used my own scripts.

-- Cinaed