build-gnuradio

Martin McCormick martin.m at suddenlink.net
Thu Oct 19 00:20:44 UTC 2017

	I am running Debian 7 on a system and Debian 8 on two
other PC's and a raspberry PI and having no luck on running the build-gnuradio
script.

	All the Debian 8 systems get as far as stating that the
version is unsupported and that's it.

	The Debian 7 system (wheezy) goes through a number of
tests before bombing on not being able to execute certain
processes but it appears to get farther than any of the Debian 8
(jessie) systems so it appears that Debian 7 is closest.

	Is there any place in the script to find a version number
so as to be sure that this script is the latest version?

	I would like to try to receive DMR transmissions as well
as try some of the other interesting decoding possibilities but
so far, nothing but failure to launch.

Thanks for any constructive ideas.

Martin McCormick